Throughout the month of October, you may notice something different – we’re turning our company logo pink to reflect the worldwide annual campaign taking place, involving thousands of organizations to highlight the importance of breast cancer awareness, education, and research.
However, due to amazing support and great strides in medicine, most women can survive breast cancer if it’s found and treated early. Breast Cancer Awareness Month has been monumental in the fight to help raise awareness and support for breast cancer research and treatment.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a chance to raise awareness about the importance of finding breast cancer early. Make a difference! Spread the word about mammograms, and encourage communities, organizations, families, and individuals to get involved.
What Can You Do for Breast Cancer Awareness?
The National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation has highlighted 7 simple ways to help this month:
- Download the free Dense Breasts Q&A Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation to help provide a mammogram for a woman in need
- Host a fundraiser benefitting NBCF
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Proudly wear a pink ribbon during October or year-round
- Share about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Intelligent Audit provides its clients with a global, all-mode transportation audit, recovery, freight payment, and business intelligence reporting partner.