Reach Your Full Earning Potential with Precision Small Parcel Auditing Software

Reach Your Full Earning Potential with Precision Small Parcel Auditing Software

If you’re a high-volume small parcel shipper, making sure all those UPS and FedEx invoices are correct shouldn’t be something you do with leftover time – it should be a top priority. Without a reliable auditing system to look out for unnecessary overcharges, misapplication of surcharges and late deliveries, you might be bringing home only 70% of your earning potential, leaving as much as 30% of your profits in the pockets of a major carrier. That’s no paltry sum by any calculation!

Intelligent Audit’s cloud-based small parcel auditing software reliably spots overcharges and billing mistakes in your shipping invoices, eliminating the need to mull over your statements for hours, as well as the even more torturous off-hours stress that comes from worrying you’re being shortchanged. This software hits over 150 key audit points, so you can rest assured knowing that:

  • Billing mistakes are reported promptly and efficiently
  • Overcharges on invoices are eliminated, so you only pay what you owe
  • All late deliveries are refunded

Don’t let your money get misplaced by billing mistakes any longer. Contact Intelligent Audit today to request your free trial of our small parcel auditing software, or for more information about our other auditing services and business leveraging strategies.

Intelligent Audit provides its clients with a global, all-mode transportation audit, recovery, freight payment, and business intelligence reporting partner.

You might also like...

BLOG POST

A Timeline of Amazon’s Attempts to Disrupt the Shipping Industry

BLOG POST

FedEx Getting into the Bulky Game

Subscribe Now

It all starts with a conversation...

Contact Us

Set up a call with one of our experts to discuss how Intelligent Audit can help your business uncover opportunities for cost reduction and supply chain improvements through automated freight audit and recovery, business intelligence and analytics, contract optimization, and more.