This white paper reviews strategies on how companies are shipping in multiple modes as transportation management and logistics get more complex. We’ve seen rapid increases in e-commerce shipping and demand, thus incurring higher costs across all modes paired with struggling needs to secure capacity. As consumer needs and wants have evolved, shippers are relying on multimodal and omnimodal shipping strategies backed by advanced analytics to improve data-driven decision making to ship smarter, faster, cheaper, and with fewer exceptions to meet consumer demands.
Specifically, this white paper will explore the following areas:
- State of the Industry Causing Consideration to Go Omnimodal
- Defining the Omnimodal Ecosystem
- Challenges of Going Omnimodal
- Best Practices of Using an Omnimodal Strategy
- Conclusion: Intelligent Audit Can Help You Drive an Omnimodal Strategy