Each year, FreightWaves’ FreightTech Awards honor the top 100 innovators and disruptors within the logistics space. Nominations for the 2022 FreightTech 100 Awards are now being accepted With the upcoming peak season on our minds and with more than 25 years of revolutionizing freight auditing and payment processing, Intelligent Audit wants you to take a moment to reflect on the past year’s innovations and humbly asks for your nomination.
Intelligent Audit is committed to bringing the latest, data-driven and actionable insights to the industry with our world-class technology and advanced business intelligence platform. Having been nominated and awarded recognition for the past three years, Intelligent Audit kindly asks for you to consider nominating us for the 2022 FreightWaves’ FreightTech100 Awards!
Nominate us by visiting the 2022 FreightTech 100 nomination portal.
Why You Should Nominate Intelligent Audit
Let’s take a closer look at why Intelligent Audit believes we are clear front-runners in the industry.
Our supply chain technology stack includes a complete lineup of resources designed to make shippers’ lives easier, faster and more profitable in terms of managing freight spend through:
- Parcel & Freight Auditing: Intelligent Audit offers a comprehensive and systematic three-way contractual audit of more than 150+ data points across all modes globally down to the penny.
- Secure & Automated Freight Payment: Our exclusive API carrier payment processing integration with TriumphPay, a product of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TBK), delivers streamlined payment processing. The partnership, along with Intelligent Audit’s automated auditing combined with TriumphPay’s payment processing via APIs and secure transactional settlement reduces the time it takes to pay carriers and improves working capital through quick pay programs, allowing carriers to get paid faster while extending payment terms for the shipper.
- Advanced Business Intelligence & Analytics: Intelligent Audit’s intuitive proprietary platform ingests, cleanses, and normalizes transportation data, producing actionable insights based on adaptive analytics on every aspect of your transportation spend, including real-time access to more than 750 standard reports, insight into costs across all modes, and enabling your team to ship smarter.
- Optimized Carrier Network Modeling: Advanced analytics and business intelligence within Intelligent Audit allow users to conduct true mode cost comparison scenarios to aid in modeling and optimizing your carrier network, whether that’s for regional parcel versus national parcel carrier decisions or other peak season planning strategies.
- Easy-to-Use Finance Tools: Our award-winning platform shows forecasted versus budgeted versus landed costs, and it helps you get real-time explanations on the variances and true accrual reporting in one, easy-to-use dashboard.
About the 2022 FreightTech100 Awards
Past honorees of the annual FreightTech 100 Awards include some of the biggest names in the industry, including Amazon, FedEx, JB Hunt, and yes, Intelligent Audit, reports FreightWaves. Any company or person may nominate an organization for its work in the freight and logistics industry, and the nomination deadline is rapidly approaching, September 3, 2021, for the 2022 FreightTech 100 Awards.
Nominations are reviewed by a FreightWaves’ chosen panel of experts, and a subsequent review of peer group CEOs and leaders will then rank the 2022 FreightTech 100 Award recipients to identify the top 25 finalists.
Nominate Intelligent Audit and Other Deserving Companies Now
While we would love to be your sole nomination, we recognize that diversity in logistics is critical to our future. We ask that you think of the companies and entities that have disrupted logistics over the past year, and we hope you’ll complete the nomination form for each of them too. For reference, you may nominate Intelligent Audit and your favorite companies for the 2022 FreightTech Awards by visiting FreightWaves. For those that wish to learn more about what Intelligent Audit has to offer your company, connect with Intelligent Audit today.