With a transportation spend management program in place, managers can optimize processes and keep the supply chain adaptable as the need for data insight and analytics continues to grow. The parcel and freight transportation market today has reached the point where adaptability, scalability, automation, and optimization are essential for practical and beneficial transportation spend management.
To help shippers achieve their supply chain goals, this white paper will explore the functions of transportation spend optimization and supply chain management automation, including:
- Top pain points driving interest in analytics-based spend management
- The role of transportation spend management in enabling supply chain efficiency
- How analytics unify pricing strategies to optimize
- How optimization and automation can help your logistics operation
- Simple steps to build the analytics business case